1. Blouses are back. The blousy style in ruffles, flounces and fancy neck-ties is going great.
2. Structured bags have replaced those saggy slouch bags.
3. Updated Accessories including hip slung belts, large framed sunglasses with color tint lenses and fresh jewelry in rainbow colors is very in.
4. Feminine military stuff in the form of blue-grey and steely colors form smart top-coats with faux fur trim are a great style statement this fall.
5. Dress classy in neat tailored suiting.
6. Midnight blue is the in color this feel. Wear it to get noticed.
7. Contrasting silhouettes, like a slim line with volume on top or bottom.