Women often consider beard as a sign of masculinity and manliness. A beard helps a man look mature and intelligent. Most boys face an identity crisis when they reach their late teens. They feel a need to affirm their manhood. There is nothing as good as a beard when it comes to asserting one's manliness. There are of course, many people who consider beards unattractive but this need not be the case. Growing a proper beard takes effort and care. You can't expect to stop shaving for a while and end up with a proper beard. Facial hair needs your attention to grow attractively. You can learn how to grow a beard by following the instructions given below.
Complexity Level: Basic
Time Required: It depends from person to person
1. Stop shaving: Just start growing by moving out of the daily ritual of shaving your beard. Do not shave for few weeks. Your facial appearance might look a bit shoddy, so avoid during it when you are in the public eye. You should have the commitment to pull it off and not be upset by the ridicule you might face. Do not shave in between under the notion that continuous shaving will help the beard grow faster. Contrary to what people think, it simply is not true.
2. Be determined: It is quite possible that you will go through a period of itching in between. Do not let that deter you. Clean your beard using a shampoo or a skin care product when you feel any discomfort. Set yourself a time frame and stick to it with all your determination. Draw your inspiration from someone whose beard you admire. Avoid being self conscious and embarrassed about your growing beard.
3. Pick a bear style: Before going ahead, you should decide what kind of a beard you would like to have depending on the coverage area of your beard and your own preferences. If you are capable of growing, it would be good to have a full beard. Do not shape it in the initial phase. Stop yielding to the temptation to premature shape.
4. Shaping your beard: You should go to a professional to shape and trim your beard. If you prefer to do it from home, use a good beard trimmer. Always keep your beard clean using a shampoo. Comb it often after drying. Your beard will have a cool look only if you work on it on a daily basis. It might appear that maintaining a beard is a lot of work, but it is far easier than shaving it every day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I help the beard grow faster?
There are many natural substances which help the beard grow faster. Biotin is a vitamin which helps the beard grow really fast. It is highly effective when it comes to accelerating the process. There are many food items which contain biotin like peanuts, bananas and potato.
2. How can I deal with hereditary hair loss?
Hereditary hair loss can be fought using a drug called Minoxidil which helps to lower the blood pressure and lets the beard grow.
1. Use steroid creams if you are having rashes.
2. You can prevent itching by using hydro-cortisone.
3. A Dihydro-testosterone cream named Androstanolone can be used to help your hair grow faster.
Things To Watch Out For: