Goth, the word itself gives an impression what it is going to be like. Well, some of the very first thoughts that comes to anyone's mind after hearing it are dark, black, devil worshippers and scary. And scary to such an extent that they drink blood in the breakfast. But hold your breath ! Gothic no more means all this, it is a fashion now. No matter you believe in God or the devil but dressing up like a Goth is becoming a trend. So, re-invent yourself and your wardrobe to get into the style that is remarkably unique as well as elegant. To start with, gothic fashion requires six things:
1) Black Nail Polish
2) Hair Dye
3) Studs and Zippers
4) Black Eyeliner
5) Black Lip Color6) Black Boots and Clothing
Black is the essential color and make sure that the nail polish and lip color, both are in jet black as it is a must have for a gothic chick.
Dye your hair, preferably in black and get some funky color streaks on them.
If you thought that the studs and the zippers were for the punks then you are quite wrong as the modern Goth looks all the more fashionable with these accessories.
Black Eyeliner, a must must have as the Gothic look can never be complete without some thick black lines on the eye-lids. And enhance your eye-lashes with thick mascara coats.
Now comes the clothing part and the footwear, they should be jet black. Prefer the leather fabric as it is in these days and also helps in giving a very glamorous look.
Now the main points to keep in mind when finally you have dressed up like a gothic chic:
1) Avoid being conscious as Gothic fashion is all about confidence. Carry the look with an attitude. You can experiment with what all you want to. But have that no-care attitude!
2) Go through as many Gothic movies as you can. It will build up your attitude as well as help you in getting more deeply into this fashion.
3) Always prefer the tight clothing. Like I said, prefer the leather fabric as Goths never wear free flowing long gowns!
4) Wear as many statement accessories as you can. A devil necklace is a must have. Put on some junk earrings and lots of leather and cloth wristbands.
5) Finally be determined, you know you are not a Goth but still have that vibe that you can look better than most of the real ones!