If you are blessed with a pear shaped body, you are lucky as bums are the new erogenous zones. So, dress accordingly.
Slim pencil skirts are more flattering than full prom skirts, especially when complimented with killer-heeled boots or shoes. To add volume to your bust, try corseted tops and tailored jackets, or a plunge-front bra under an unbuttoned shirt. Halter neck dresses with A-line skirt look great for weddings and evening events.
Six must-haves for pear-shaped bods:
* Bootleg jeans, but make sure they don't gape at the waist
* Push-up bra to balance your top half
* Dark-coloured skirt - wear it with everything
* Wrap dress - the perfect solution for different-sized tops and bottoms
* Stripe sweater for adding inches to your top half to balance broad hips
* Pinstripe suit for a slimline effect
Famous celebrities with pear shaped bodies include Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Lopez, Baby Spice, Kate Winslet and Beyonce.