You will have a round face shape, if the length and width of your face is the same, forming a circle shape. The forehead and jawline are also of the same width in a round face shape. Both the jawline and chin will be round in shape without any hard lines. You will also have a wide forehead and your face will be at its widest at the cheekbones.
1. Long hair looks good for round faces as it makes your face look a bit longer and you can style your hair accordingly.
2. Smooth waves deflect the roundness of your face and you are lucky, if you have a wavy hair. If not, you can wrap your hair around the barrel of a curling iron and get your hair some cute curls.
3. Avoid jaw length bobs for your round face as it highlights the roundness of your face. If you still want to go for short hair, you can at least have a layer cut as this does not fall flat on the sides of your head and it deflects the roundness of your face.
4. Curls look really great for round faces and it hides the width of your face. The longer the curls are below your lips, the better you look.
5. A hairdo with uneven cuts looks great for a round face shape as the layers fall below your chin hiding your cheekbones, thereby deflecting your face’s roundness.
This applauding up do is great for all occasions and remains intact for a long time. The hair is twisted and pinned to the back of the head to produce a fabulous shape especially for those who have natural long locks. It is suitable for both round and oval shape faces, but takes a very long time to style.
Selena has styled her thick locks to soft waves to suit her round face shape. This style is simple and also easy to create and can be done at home requiring about thirty minutes or so. This hairdo will be suitable for round, triangle, heart and oval face shapes and looks great with a pair of glasses.
This hairdo is kept simple with only a little layering to cover the sides making it look great to the medium sized hair. It looks great on round faces, if the right products are applied and the hair is styled properly. But you will have to trim it regularly to keep it neat and avoid split ends. It takes 25 minutes to style and a little bit of smoothing shine can be applied to it to keep it in place.
As you can see in the picture, Anna has blow-dried the platinum blond tresses making it sit on the shoulders for a simple look. The length is medium with soft bangs that give a perfect look to her round face shape. You can apply any product to hold the top sections, making it shine. This hairdo requires 20 minutes to style and is suitable to round and heart shape faces.
Cameron Diaz has let out her curls displaying her unevenly-cut layers which lightened her look and deflected her roundness. If you want a hairdo which is easy to maintain, then you can opt for this one as it is simple and also easy to style, taking about half an hour. It looks great for round, square and oval shape faces and you should avoid wearing any glasses with this hairdo as it looks best without them.
This simple hairdo with jagged layers at the ends gives a magnificent look to Penelope Cruz's round face. It is suitable to round, triangular and heart shape faces and takes about 20 minutes to style.